I am so excited to be reviewing Heather of cookituppaleo’s new ebook, Paleo Mug Muffins 2! Heather’s recipes have been a big part of my gut healing journey because she offers so many recipes that are leaky gut-healing friendly AND delicious.
Her newest ebook will not disappoint. After the success of her first Paleo Mug Muffins ebook she has graced us with a sequel full of beautifully photographed and simple recipes that everyone will enjoy.
Why do I think you’ll love this ebook?
- the recipes are really easy to follow, making it perfect for non-experienced bakers
- each recipe has clear allergy and special diet labels
- there are egg-free recipes– a huge plus in the paleo world!
- there are coconut-free recipes– another huge plus, as many grain-free recipes require coconut products
- the photographs will make you drool
Because Heather is so sweet, she has allowed me to share my favorite recipe from the book with all of you. This is her recipe for an almond flour chocolate chip cookie. I made it in a mug (pictured above), minus the chocolate chips because I wasn’t in a chocolate chip kind of mood, and it is DELICIOUS.
1 tablespoon butter, softened
1 tablespoon date sugar, coconut sugar, or erythritol
1 egg yolk
3 tablespoons almond flour
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (which I left out!)
- Cream together the butter and sugar or erythritol
- Add the egg yolk and mix well
- Add the almond flour, salt, and chocolate
- Transfer to a ramekin or coffee cup
- Microwave on HIGH for 60-90 seconds
- Cool a bit and enjoy
For a small fee of $5 this ebook can be yours and you can enjoy all 20 of her mouth-watering recipes anytime you’d like. Not only has Heather offered this ebook at a ridiculously low price as is (my go-to Starbucks order is $5!) but she has taken her kindness one step further and is offering up 100% of her profits to her Aunt’s boyfriend’s GoFundMe campaign. Paleo mug muffins and helping out an amazing cause? Get your copy of Paleo Mug Muffins 2 HERE!